Queens Jewish Center
NEW QJC Commitees - JOIN!
The Administration and Board of Trustees would like
to announce the following QJC Committees and Chairs:
- Programming/Events and Fundraising - Annette Browdy, Chair
- Annual Dinner Committee - Herb Schonhaut, Chair
- Chesed Committee - Toni Gordon, Chair
- Membership and Outreach - Adam Rudich, Chair
If you are a member of the shul and interested in volunteering for a committee, then please directly reach out to the appropriate committee chair.
We are proud to announce the launch of Queens Jewish Center's new website. Some of the new and exciting features are:
* View and modify your account information online (bill payment integrated into site)
* iCal integration - see the shul schedule in your online calendar
There are additional features that will be released over the coming months.
Member signup instructions are as follows:
1) Send your name and email address to webmaster@MyQJC.org
2) You will receive an email with a link. Open that link and set your password, and other demographic data.
We ask that members update their family membership information (names, birthdays, yartzeits ) as soon as possible.
Please direct all questions to webmaster@MyQJC.org
Check out the QJC Info and Our Community tabs at the top of this webpage for details.